Polices for Reopening
Please Take Note
- Arrive at Fancy Feet dressed and ready to dance. There is no changing of clothes anywhere in facility.
- All classes will be 45 minutes. FF staff will sanitize the room for the next class.
- The "lost and found" has been removed. Anything left in the studio at the end of the night will be thrown away.
- Dancers who have a break between classes must wait in the designated areas. Social distancing rules apply.
- No ballet or tap shoes are available to borrow.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the front desk to promote social distancing.
- To purchase attire or make a payment/enroll schedule an appointment by calling or texting 916-451-4900.
Drop Off and Pick Up
- All dancers must be dropped off at the front door.
- All staff and students must sanitize hands prior to entry to the building.
- A Fancy Feet staff member will help dancers find their class.
- Lobbies are closed to anyone other than staff, students, or parents with administrative business.
- Parents/Guardians of dancers between the ages of 2-5 are encouraged to wait in their cars in the parking lot in case their dancer has to use the bathroom, has separation or behavior issues.
- Parent & Me participation and ages 2-2.5 classes will allow for parents to enter the studio and stand at a designated social distance sticker.
- Anyone entering the studio MUST wear a mask.
- All dancers in combo classes must arrive with their tap shoes on.
- Fancy Feet staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Upon entering the classroom, dancers will be directed to a 6x6 dance "home". They will be directed on where to put their small dance bag and water in the classroom. Dancers must stay in their dance "home" during their entirety of the class.
- Dancers must wear a mask before, during and after class.
- Only one dancer at at time will be permitted to use the restroom.
- Class formats have been modified to remove any activity that would require contact between students.
- There will be no hands on corrections from instructors.
- Any dancer who cannot follow social distancing guidelines or is disruptive will be asked to leave the class and their parent will be called.
- Parents are expected to screen their children for COVID 19, fever, and /or any other transmittable disease symptoms.
- Anyone with cough, fever, difficulty breathing or head-lice should not come to class.
- Anyone who has been in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 14 days may not enter.
- Attendance will be taken at every class.
- Make-up classes must be scheduled by emailing email@example.com 24 hours prior.
- No walks in allowed.
Protecting Our Students
- Entire facility will deep cleaned by a professional cleaning company regularly.
- Staff will disinfect all touch surfaces, floors, and entry points before and after each class.
- Our staff & dancers safety is our #1 Priority
- Social distancing also applies outside.
- Parents and dancers must stay 6 feet apart outside and inside the dance studio
- If you are uncomfortable sending your child to the studio for any reason, you can still dance at home with us on ZOOM.
- All studio classes (prior to COVID 19) will be live streamed through ZOOM.