Health and Safety Guidelines
- If you are not feeling your best take class from home via zoom!
- Masks are optional.
- Sanitize your hands upon arriving and before leaving the studio
- If you are exposed to a positive COVID case we ask you to test on day 5 since the exposure and have a negative result to return to in person instruction. If at any point symptoms occur, individuals should immediately quarantine until a negative test confirms symptoms are not attributable to COVID-19.
- Fancy Feet is accepting proof of negative at home tests and appreciates your effort and communication.
- If you test positive for COVID please notify our Fancy Feet Team as soon as possible and stay at home for 5 days and then test. If symptoms are still present after that, please complete isolation of 10 days before returning to in person instruction.
Please Take Note
- Arrive at Fancy Feet dressed and ready to dance. There is no changing of clothes anywhere in facility.
- All classes will be 45 minutes. FF staff will sanitize the room for the next class.
- The "lost and found" has been removed. Anything left in the studio at the end of the night will be thrown away.
- Dancers who have a break between classes must wait in the designated areas. Social distancing rules apply.
- No ballet or tap shoes are available to borrow.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the front desk to promote social distancing.
- To purchase attire or make a payment/enroll schedule an appointment by calling or texting 916-451-4900.
Drop Off and Pick Up
- All dancers must be dropped off at the front door.
- All staff and students must sanitize hands prior to entry to the building.
- A Fancy Feet staff member will help dancers find their class.
- Lobbies are closed to anyone other than staff, students, or parents with administrative business.
- Parents/Guardians of dancers between the ages of 2-5 are encouraged to wait in their cars in the parking lot in case their dancer has to use the bathroom, has separation or behavior issues.
- Parent & Me participation and ages 2-2.5 classes will allow for parents to enter the studio and stand at a designated social distance sticker.
- Masks are optional.
- All dancers in combo classes must arrive with their tap shoes on.
- Upon entering the classroom, dancers will be directed to a 6x6 dance "home". They will be directed on where to put their small dance bag and water in the classroom.
- Only one dancer at at time will be permitted to use the restroom.
- Class formats have been modified to remove any activity that would require contact between students.
- There will be no hands on corrections from instructors.
- Any dancer who cannot follow social distancing guidelines or is disruptive will be asked to leave the class and their parent will be called.
- Parents are expected to screen their children for COVID 19, fever, and /or any other transmittable disease symptoms.
- Anyone with cough, fever, difficulty breathing or head-lice should not come to class.
- Anyone who has been in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 14 days may not enter.
- Attendance will be taken at every class.
- Make-up classes must be scheduled by emailing email@example.com 24 hours prior.
- No walks in allowed.
Protecting Our Students
- Entire facility will deep cleaned by a professional cleaning company regularly.
- Staff will disinfect all touch surfaces, floors, and entry points before and after each class.
- Our staff & dancers safety is our #1 Priority
- If you are uncomfortable sending your child to the studio for any reason, you can still dance at home with us on ZOOM.
- All studio classes (prior to COVID 19) will be live streamed through ZOOM.