Dear Parents and Students,
For over a decade, Fancy Feet has provided students with exciting performance experiences through its Recitals. It's an opportunity for dancers to shine on stage in front of family and friends.
A big part of the dance training process includes learning through performance. The experience helps build self-esteem, self-assurance, and contributes to a sense of confidence. Performance opportunities contribute to children’s success in non-dance activities. That onstage experience can result in better in-school presentations, improved social skills, and strong interview skills for future college or job opportunities.
The rehearsal process is a tremendous learning experience as well. It helps the children develop retention skills. They learn the positive aspects of working as a team.
It is the responsibility of the entire community, students, parents, teachers and directors to do their part to make a great show. The recital is only as successful as we make it - let's work together to make the recital a magical experience for your child!
We’ve created an online survival guide in an effort to clarify Fancy Feet's preferred recital process. It can be found below.
We look forward to a great show!
Directors & Staff
Recital Day: Friday, June 12th
- SHOW A 6:00pm
Recital Day: Saturday, June 13th
- SHOW B 9:00am
- SHOW C 12:30pm
- SHOW D 4:00pm
Get Measured: February 10 - 15
- Students will be measured during regular class time.
- Avoid missing classes during this very important week.
- Wear tight fitted clothing or dancewear this week.
- Our staff will happily measure your child carefully & accurately, however we cannot be held responsible if your child outgrows their costume. Be advised that you may need to alter your child's costume .
Ask Questions: February 16 - 29
Do you understand all the fees, expectations, and commitments required by you and your child?
We invite you to openly ask questions often. It is our goal to make recital a magical experience for you and your child.
- Costume Packages: $75 - $140
- Additional Costumes: $65 each
- In Studio Photos: $30 - $60 Digital or Prints
- Recital Day Photos: Free
- DVD or Blue-Ray: $40 or $45
- Recital Tickets: $16 - $26 each
Sign-Up Deadline: March 1
- In order to participate in Fancy Feet's recital, your child will need a costume(s).
- When you sign up, let us know your child's size, and WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!
Please respect our RECITAL SIGN-UP policy. Sign-up for the recital early or on time.