Start Dancing at Fancy Feet - Reason #11 - Staying Cool Under Pressure
Why your child should dance at Fancy Feet
Reason #11: Staying Cool Under Pressure
As part of the training process, each of student has the opportunity to receive an assessment and progress report that provides benefits to students, parents, and teachers. The assessment and report card trains students how to stay cool under pressure.
Benefits to Students
- Provides a sense of accomplishment.
- Teaches students about goal setting.
- Provides incentive to work harder.
- Instills the importance of technical training in dance.
- Provides an opportunity to enhance performance quality alongside solid technical training.
- Allows students to know precisely what level they are working at.
Benefits to Parents
- Provide parents with an assessment of their dancer’s progress and dance training.
Help your child achieve international dance standards this year!
Join the Fancy Feet dance family today.