Father Daughter Time is the BEST Time of Year!
For the performance, dancers will have a costume and the dads will need black dress pants and a red button down shirt.
Please read the following information very carefully before committing to the Father/Daughter Dance.
The non-refundable fee to participate is $155 (includes all rehearsals) This fee is non-refundable, so moms, make sure the dad actually knows about the dance, rehearsal dates and times and is fully committed before signing up.
- Dancers must be three years of age by January 1, 2021 in order to participate in this year’s Father/Daughter dance.
- Siblings are welcome and encouraged! We will put your dancers in different shows for one-on-one stage time with Dad.
- The Father/Daughter dance is great fun but it also involves lifting your daughter over your head, challenging choreography and several hours of rehearsals. If you have back problems or other physical conditions that prohibit you from lifting your daughter, please contact us before you sign up for the Father/Daughter dance and we will make accommodations to choreography.
- All participants must attend all rehearsals. One absence is acceptable.
Rehearsals for Father/Daughter are on Saturdays at 10:30AM in Studio E
- September 25th
- October 9th
- October 16th
- October 30th
- November 13th
- December 11th (Dress Rehearsal)
- We will communicate with Father/Daughter participants via email and text. So expect to hear from us!
- Dance is difficult. It is a “team sport”. Everybody on stage depends on everyone else to put on a great show. Remember, the Father/Daughter dance is an experience that will last a lifetime. Spending time at rehearsal and working through difficult situations with your daughter is as significant as performing the actual dance.
All rehearsals are required to learn the dance. Unfortunately, we are unable to alter the rehearsal schedule to accommodate individual travel plans, illness, vacation etc.
How do I sign up for the Father/Daughter Dance?
Dads (stepfathers, grandfathers, and/or other significant men in the dancer’s lives) please enroll by clicking the button below.
Dancing Daughters will wear a Holly Jolly Santa tutu!
- Tan Tights
- Please ask choreographer about shoes
- High ponytail curled
Our Delightful Dancing Dads!
Please provide your own:
- Red button down shirt
- Black dress pants
- Black dress shoes