Start Dancing at Fancy Feet - Reason #45 - Physical Activity
Why your child should dance at Fancy Feet
Reason #45: Physical Activity
Health benefits of dancing
Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- increased aerobic fitness
- improved muscle tone and strength
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- improved balance and spatial awareness
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological wellbeing
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- better social skills.
Dance builds strong bodies, strong hearts and strong minds.
The journey to greatness start here!
Join the Fancy Feet dance family today.